Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos On Lopez Saying He Won 10-2: I Think He Was Concussed, A Little Bit Delusional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos On Lopez Saying He Won 10-2: I Think He Was Concussed, A Little Bit Delusional

George Kambosos Jr. senses that he defeated Teofimo Lopez almost as convincingly as Lopez claimed he had won their lightweight title fight right after it ended Saturday night in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big lopez fan here and kambosos is right teo delusional he got worked and was behind all fight he never had a lead. Congrats to the Aussie what a thrilling victory
    JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

I'd imagine when he watches it back he'll realize that he's way off.

Comment

Teo won 11 rounds to 2 if I remember correctly.

Comment

I had Kambo up by 2 rounds. Right man won. I like Lopez and thought hed get em out of there.

Comment

Tim Tszyu is awful quiet. Kambosos went into the lions den and took his crown. That's how it's done.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Am I crazy or did it almost seem like Teo Sr. wanted to pull a Don King and disown his son and walk out with the champion before the cards were even announced... Obviously I'm mostly joking but it looked like he knew George won and was celebrating with him and congratulating him before he even heard the scores.
              Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Kambosos is more of a clown than Lopez. Coming off 3 split decisions and calling himself emperor. He should be thanking his manager Peter Kahn for abusing his position at Triller and keeping Lopez on ice for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                  Kambosos is more of a clown than Lopez. Coming off 3 split decisions and calling himself emperor. He should be thanking his manager Peter Kahn for abusing his position at Triller and keeping Lopez on ice for over a year.
                  Bro, sorry to say this, you sound worse than the delusional Teo. The emperor has taken over the takeover. No excuses.

Comment

It's simple, let's see what Kambosos accomplishes from now on. If he convincingly beats other credible opponents, we'll be sure this was not a one-off.
                    Last edited by Tatabanya; 11-29-2021, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X