Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook Finally Comes When Least Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan vs. Kell Brook Finally Comes When Least Expected

It is not too hard to pinpoint the moment Amir Khan v Kell Brook should have happened. It was 2016 and after months of rumours about a 55-45 split, or "60-40, we're close", a big announcement was made. Khan was going to fight... Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Least expected? Both have no other options and want to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Least expected? Both have no other options and want to cash out.
      You not the least bit excited? I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

You not the least bit excited? I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to it.
        I can’t wait for the press conference!

The fight I don’t really care about. I’ll watch though.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I can’t wait for the press conference!

The fight I don’t really care about. I’ll watch though.
          I may go to the fight to be honest. Depends on the price.

Both past it, but I don't know, I think because of that it could end up being a good fight.

The fights meaningless of course, but these two have 15 years of bad blood boiling over. I can't lie, I won't be missing it.

I love a match up full of genuine bad blood.
          blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see A mere con in the ring. Granted he has no place left to go but I have great difficulty believing this guy will fight Brook no matter how shot he might be.

Lets not forget this guy accused Brook of ducking him. ''Its you who has been running away from me!'' he said as he literally ran out of the ring
            davef davef gooderz84 gooderz84 like this.

Comment

Battle of the has-beens no thanks.
              Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I may go to the fight to be honest. Depends on the price.

Both past it, but I don't know, I think because of that it could end up being a good fight.

The fights meaningless of course, but these two have 15 years of bad blood boiling over. I can't lie, I won't be missing it.

I love a match up full of genuine bad blood.
                I might myself in all honesty, if it’s in Manchester or within an hour’s drive, I’ll probably grab a ticket. Doubt I’d travel down to London for it though. I do a love a genuine grudge match myself.

I’ve got a crazy feeling Khan pulls out with a week to go or something though, just to leave Kell hanging one final time.
                Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 11-28-2021, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I'll believe it when I see A mere con in the ring. Granted he has no place left to go but I have great difficulty believing this guy will fight Brook no matter how shot he might be.

Lets not forget this guy accused Brook of ducking him. ''Its you who has been running away from me!'' he said as he literally ran out of the ring
                  Khan's always been the most deluded. Now overtaken by Teofimo Lopez.

"I would be 100-0 if I cherry picked fights like Mayweather" Yet he couldn't get to 20-0 without getting sparked out in less than 60 seconds by a Colombian goat herder (Shout out to the old poster Dirk Diggler for that hilarious line)

I've never seen such a blatant ducking of a fighter than Khan ducking Brook. But, I think now it happens. Khan has milked it as much as he possibly can, Brook's the only big money fight left. I suspect this was always his plan.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Who cares…… should of happened 4 years ago. Both are far past their prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X