Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Hope It All Makes Sense Now! Teofimo Lopez Was A F------ Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: I Hope It All Makes Sense Now! Teofimo Lopez Was A F------ Fraud!

Devin Haney didn't waste any time telling the boxing world he told it so Saturday night. Haney called Teofimo Lopez "a f------' fraud" in the immediate aftermath of Lopez's stunning upset defeat to George Kambosos Jr. at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater in New York. Haney and Lopez are rivals who relentlessly contested the identity of the true WBC lightweight champion following Lopez's career-changing victory over Vasiliy Lomachenko in October 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fraud has still accomplished more than you, Haney

Comment

First beat Lomachenko, or Kambosos for that matter, then speak.

Jorge Linares almost knocked you out.

Comment

Dude wasn't a fraud, he beat Loma...the thing is, fame, success, money or power will show who you truly are inside. He couldn't hold on to it...so a hungrier fighter beat that @ss. So we'll see what comes next...Haney needs to learn the lesson, humble up and handle HIS business.

Comment

We all saw the ghost of Jorge Linares put you on dream street, Devin. That running hug will go down in history even if Haney retires undefeated and undisputed.
          Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Haney should be quiet if anybody is a fraud!! Haney is top candidate as a fraud EMAIL CHAMPION!

Comment

Teofimo defeated Nakatani, Richard Commey and Lomachenko all in a row and I'm not even sure if Devin Haney beats any of those guys INCLUDING Teofimo. Haney just a salty hater.
              _Maxi _Maxi likes this.

Comment

Teo should also be denied a rematch since he couldn't give it to Loma...let Kambosos unify with Haney and take the step aside money
                MrShakeAndBake MrShakeAndBake likes this.

Comment

I would love to see Teo Vs Tank next

Comment

Originally posted by The Skywalker View Post
                    Teofimo defeated Nakatani, Richard Commey and Lomachenko all in a row and I'm not even sure if Devin Haney beats any of those guys INCLUDING Teofimo. Haney just a salty hater.
                    He’s fought the much better fighters. Fought a stupid fight with a crap trainer. He’ll be back
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X