Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Everybody Knew I Won - I Scored It 10-2!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Everybody Knew I Won - I Scored It 10-2!

Hulu Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - Lightweight Teofimo Lopez (16-1, 12 KOs) was in disbelief after losing his WBO, IBF, WBA titles to huge underdog George Kambosos (20-0, 10 KOs) on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not me. 8-4 Kambo. All night long.
    earl_grey earl_grey likes this.

Comment

Even hearing his home crowd boo him saying this didn't phase the guy. Not even willing to go to Oz for a rematch. Kambosos a humble winner, Lopez the arrogant loser. "I was drained but no excuses" says the guy who wanted to bring Josh Taylor down to a catchweight.

Comment

He’s having humble pie with his coffee this morning

Comment

He’s lucky he got a knockdown or scores would’ve been way worse. He was definitely concussed.

Comment

It seems booing is the new way to appreciate a true winner in his Teo's eyes lol. Snr has been saying all year " nobody ain't never gonna beat my son ". Well guess what .......

Comment

Lopez took a fair amount of punishment, so he's not thinking straight. He's got heart, but perhaps now he sees he has to improve.

The takeover got taken over.

Comment

Screenshot_20211128-082743_Chrome.jpg
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

I think he actually said he won the fight 11-2 in rounds at first. That's a more fitting tally for his delusional commentary.

I thought the fight was relatively close but clear. Not sure how the judges only awarded a 10-9 round to Kambosos in the first despite the KD. 10-9 is when a guy gets dropped but clearly wins the round. Even then most judges will still award it 10-8.

Comment

Lopez in denial. after all the bs he's spouted for over a year it a hard comedown. If he doesn't have a rematch clause he needs to remember what he's been saying to Loma. Karma a biiiitch at times.

Comment

Working...
                    X