Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Drops, Decisions Teofimo Lopez To Capture Titles in Huge Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Kambosos Drops, Decisions Teofimo Lopez To Capture Titles in Huge Upset

By Thomas Gerbasi - NEW YORK - After numerous starts, stops, delays and venue changes, the lightweight title bout between multi-belt champion Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos Jr. took place at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater, and it was worth the wait, as both battled through 12 rounds of drama and momentum swings before Kambosos handed Lopez his first loss via split decision in one of the biggest upsets of 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-28-2021, 12:02 AM.

Unified WBA, IBF, WBO, and The Ring lightweight champion TEÓFIMO LÓPEZ makes his maiden title defence this weekend against Australian challenger GEORGE KAMBOSOS JR., live this Saturday on DAZN from Hulu Theater, New York.

LÓPEZ won his titles from the highly regarded Ukrainian Vasiliy Lomachenko in October 2020, defying the odds with a stunning unanimous decision victory as the Brooklyn native maintained his perfect professional record. KAMBOSOS also boasts a perfect record so far, beating both Lee Selby and Mickey Bey by split decision is his last two fights to set up this bout with LÓPEZ and the Australian's first shot at a world title.

Comment

WAR Teofimo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , I like TEO a ton but damn I feel like he has wasted the momentum he gained from beating Loma lots of high level oppo out there for him to be fighting Kambosos. Feels like he has not fought in forever

Comment

I have the Aussie **** winning by split decision in a fight he won comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
          I have the Aussie **** winning by split decision in a fight he won comfortably.
          U sure about that?
          thedoisterboy thedoisterboy likes this.

Comment

I'm actually kinda impressed by Cristina Cruz to bad she waited til she was 38 to become pro

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
              I'm actually kinda impressed by Cristina Cruz to bad she waited til she was 38 to become pro
              Exactly, almost thought her age was a misprint at first

Comment

Lewis hurt badly

Comment

Lewis down again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Comment

And its over , good finish form Zhang ...............
                    Mrbrad Mrbrad likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X