Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I'll Beat Akhmadaliev Because I'm The Bigger, Smarter, More Skillful Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: I'll Beat Akhmadaliev Because I'm The Bigger, Smarter, More Skillful Man

LAS VEGAS - Stephen Fulton cannot envision Murodjon Akhmadaliev moving in a different direction if he is presented with an opportunity to fully unify boxing's 122-pound championships at some point in the first half of 2022.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PBC fighters always lying talking about fighting fighters they are going to avoid

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
      PBC fighters always lying talking about fighting fighters they are going to avoid
      Exactly my thoughts.
      A few days back he changed from "I want undisputed fight with MJ" to "we won't wait for MJ", knowing WBA will shove Rios and/ or Hovhannisyan up MJ's arse.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        I'd say that goes for all fighters under every umbrella. It does go both ways. If you don't have the same promotional company, the big fights most likely won't come off. PBC,TR,DAZN, are all failing on making fights across the street on a consistent basis. Why the fans blame one and support the others is what's wrong with Boxing. I only pay when it's a PPV worthy match up, no matter who's promoting.

Comment

Working...
        X