Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Confident That He Holds The "Secret" To Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Confident That He Holds The "Secret" To Beat Canelo

IBF middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin feels confident that he holds the key to defeating Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Golovkin fought Canelo to a controversial twelve round split draw in 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hate both Culero and Triple-duck, but I remember Saul Alvarez styling and flexing more vs. GGG than any other opponent.

Comment

The problem with that fight is gggs brain is thinking quicker than his body can respond those extra split second delays are kryptonite against canelos style and current form. He'll be beaten to the punch repeatedly unfortunately. The ggg that was in his prime against macklin is needed to best canelo decisively

Comment

A 40 year old Golovkin is no threat to an improved Canelo.

Comment

1-1 as far as I am concerned
          batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
            A 40 year old Golovkin is no threat to an improved Canelo.
            It's not Nelo's fault GGG is older than him.
            When GGG was 30, Nelo was a mere 22 year old.

Shlt happens.

By the time Nelo was 30, GGG should have long been a multiple div champ and have Nelo chase him

Comment

This stingy ungrateful kid was looking good against great opposition with his ex coach dirty sanchez abel. As soon as he got that 100 million dollars Dazn contract….thanks to Canelo…he chose to fire the man who made him and gave him exposure in America

Comment

They’re both fighting in orchestrated squash matches smh

Comment

golovkin beats him again. at his age i think hes too slow to beat a quick fighter like an andrade or someone light on their feet but he'd beat canelo again. this reminds me a lot of marquez v pacquiao where everyone had written off marquez, saying pacquiao had moved forward and marquez had struggled with worse fighters but he just had his number.
                  Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Already beat him twice,, whilst Canelo was on PEDS.

At 40 though an inactive, against a media machine in Canelo, you really have to KO him just to get a draw. Won't happen.

I'm actually happy that GGG has made a lot of cash and doesn't let himself come back at an older age out of desperation for money (a bit like Margarito vs Cotto II).
                    Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X