Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shannon Briggs, Rampage Jackson Continue Verbal War at Pulev-Mir Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shannon Briggs, Rampage Jackson Continue Verbal War at Pulev-Mir Weigh-In

Briggs, Rampage Jackson, Pulev, Weights - The drama continued at the official weigh-in for the debut show of Triad Combat set for this Saturday, November 27 at Globe Life Field in Arlington, TX. All fighters met the media with an over-heated atmosphere headed by their Team Captains, Shannon 'Let's GO Champ' Briggs for boxing and Quentin 'Rampage' Jackson for MMA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Clown show! I'm from Arlington where this is being held and I didn't even know it was going to be here. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
      Clown show! I'm from Arlington where this is being held and I didn't even know it was going to be here. Too funny.
      What is this exactly?

Comment

Yo! Metalica is performing on this show, they also got Michael Buffer as the announcer. Triller got deep pockets.

Comment

They're selling wolf tickets.

Comment

brigg-rampage-jackson.jpg

If they were really about going at each other, that little guy in the middle would not be able to stop them.
            Don't know about anyone else but these FAF pre fight hissy fits are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Yo! Metalica is performing on this show, they also got Michael Buffer as the announcer. Triller got deep pockets.

Its shady as ****. They're spending money they couldnt possibly recoup with these events.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Its shady as ****. They're spending money they couldnt possibly recoup with these events.
                ENTER SANDMAN! That is all!
                TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

What is this exactly?
                  A clown show my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by willieb24 View Post
                    It will do better numbers than Teo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X