Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa: People Have Underestimated Me So Much That I Don't Even Care Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Figueroa: People Have Underestimated Me So Much That I Don't Even Care Anymore

Brandon Figueroa has grown so accustomed to playing the role of dismissed underdog that he can't even recall what it's like to have anyone's support.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny thing is...we..don't care to see you box until you outgrow your bully stage. That'll be around 130. However, he is fun to watch pummel these guys, no foul though he can still make that weight! I'd just rather start paying attention to him in a few years at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by â (Low- ) View Post
      Funny thing is...we..don't care to see you box until you outgrow your bully stage. That'll be around 130. However, he is fun to watch pummel these guys, no foul though he can still make that weight! I'd just rather start paying attention to him in a few years at 130.
      We? You and your Friends?

Real weight of Crawford was 147.

Real weight of Tank Davis is 147.

Stop crying.

Comment

I think Fulton wins, but I have a lot of appreciation for Figueroa. In an era when everybody plays the risk/reward game he's the underdog 2 fights running but acts like he has no doubts at all and fights as if he doesn't believe he can be hurt.

They are both impressive in wanting to fight the best and challenge themselves. It helps that they're on the same side of the street but then again GRJr and LSC spent years at PBC together never fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

We? You and your Friends?

Real weight of Crawford was 147.

Real weight of Tank Davis is 147.

Stop crying.
          Is there a dislike button on this joint?..Like TC he fights "kinda" solid opps that they are expected to beat. In Figs case it's his ability to weight drain Like Chavez Jr. Did (and we saw what happened first we he stepped up in true comp then we he stepped up in weight) and in the case of TC its quality of his opps. Not that they are not formidable, just that we (yes, me and my lame ass friends) know they are not either top tier in skill..but hey most superstars get the stars the aling 2 maybe 3 times their whole career were their opponents are absolutely worthy. Facts. It's just boxing..

Comment

Exciting fighter, good lad, had a chinwag at the NRG Arena before the Charlo fight. Too lad and good for the sport. I hope he wins or at least a good close fight where both men come out with raised worth

Comment

He's a rock thrower, a brick chunker, he can't spell boxing. I don't under estimate him, he just does it the hard way. No slick or guile, honest to a fault.
              STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

I have a feeling Sunday morning I will regret not putting $ on Figueroa.

Comment

Figueroa suffers a bit when the other fighter has technic. I expect Fulton to decision him, I like this fight and regardless who wins I think it is going to be a good event.

Comment

I hope the camera pans and zooms in on his sister a lot during the fight
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X