Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: After This Fight, I Don't Want No Handshake, None Of That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: After This Fight, I Don't Want No Handshake, None Of That

Good sportsmanship hasn't made its way to any portion of the buildup leading into this weekend's lightweight championship. Teofimo Lopez Jr. wants to make sure it remains that way following his upcoming title defense versus mandatory challenger George Kambosos Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude seriously needs to stfu “god is using me to humble him” was the final straw for me with teo. Dude feeling himself a little much with that one.

Comment

I don't like this guy talk too much, not humble !

Comment

Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

This cvnt is starting to act a bit like Wilder. He needs bringing back down to Earth a little after that Loma win but the best person to do that would be his trainer yet his trainer is his dad and he's a massive cvnt too.

Comment

Lopez really needs to start following through on his own opinions about himself. Haney needs to be next, no ifs, buts or excuses. Get through that he can justifiably call himself undisputed, then call Davis out.

Comment

He was a numb before Loma, he’s a self conscious buffoon who just babbles nonsense
              Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Ah, shit Teo! C'mon man! Don't say that bro. This is boxing. Don't say don't look for no forgiveness from me! This is all done to hype the fight. You can hardly put enough meat in the seats as it is.

So at least Kambosos is trying to create enough stir and a buzz in order to get the people to watch this fucking fight. You are not quite exactly a mainstream crossover draw yet yourself. Which means that you could use the extra attention.

So therefore, you should be thanking George instead of hating him.because at the end of the day, He's doing you a real big favor.
                Cyborg Fangerloo Cyborg Fangerloo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Ah, shit Teo! C'mon man! Don't say that bro. This is boxing. Don't say don't look for no forgiveness from me! This is all done to hype the fight. You can hardly put enough meat in the seats as it is.

So at least Kambosos is trying to create enough stir and a buzz in order to get the people to watch this fucking fight. You are not quite exactly a mainstream crossover draw yet yourself. Which means that you could use the extra attention.

So therefore, you should be thanking George instead of hating him.because at the end of the day, He's doing you a real big favor.
                  Kambosos is doing Teofimo a favor by fighting him / hyping the fight ?
                  Outside of Australia Kambosos has close to zero fans.
                  The fight got moved outta Australia because it's in the process of transitioning to a Dictatorship.
                  So how exactly is Kambosos doing Lopez a favor if there will be no Australian gate $$$.
                  Which IMO is the only reason the fight was gonna be staged down unda'.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    This dude seriously needs to stfu “god is using me to humble him” was the final straw for me with teo. Dude feeling himself a little much with that one.
                    He was inspired by Manny's "God will deliver Floyd unto me" line.

Maybe we see a similar result for using the name in vain.

Comment

Working...
                    X