Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor On Challenging Crawford: It's A Massive Fight; I Believe He's The Best Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor On Challenging Crawford: It's A Massive Fight; I Believe He's The Best Welterweight

LAS VEGAS - Josh Taylor responded appropriately when asked late Saturday night how he felt he would defeat Terence Crawford. "Oh, I ain't gonna tell you that, am I?," a laughing Taylor said while speaking to a small group of reporters. "I ain't gonna tell you that. Come on! Nah, nah, come on now. I'm not telling you that. You have to wait and see. You have to wait and see."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford KO’s this racist POS.

Comment

Why would Josh Taylor want a guaranteed ass-whooping when he can simply request the sanctioning-bodies to make him Errol Spence jr.'s mandatory? That is a more winnable match for the 'Tart-Tomato' Josh Taylor, and arguably for more money with multiple belts; that would make him another unified champion at his second weight.

These reports are pretty dumb, they are missing all the right questions.

Comment

Crawford would beat the ever loving brakes off Taylor. Taylor is a good fighter and the best at his weight but that doesn’t mean he is in any manner a challenge to Bud

Comment

Broken eye socket incoming....
          Mrbinuk Mofias Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Why would Josh Taylor want a guaranteed ass-whooping when he can simply request the sanctioning-bodies to make him Errol Spence jr.'s mandatory? That is a more winnable match for the 'Tart-Tomato' Josh Taylor, and arguably for more money with multiple belts; that would make him another unified champion at his second weight.

These reports are pretty dumb, they are missing all the right questions.
            Cuz unlike many PBC fighters and their fans most fighters want to face the best.
            Last edited by DaNeutral.; 11-26-2021, 09:28 AM.
            DougalDylan DougalDylan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
              Crawford KO’s this racist POS.
              How’s he racist?

Comment

Taylor should stay right where he is and pick off the 135 guys as they move up, starting with teo.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Crawford would beat the ever loving brakes off Taylor. Taylor is a good fighter and the best at his weight but that doesn’t mean he is in any manner a challenge to Bud
                  I disagree. Taylor is too smart to take Bud on in his first fight at WW, but give him two fights to grow into the weight and that's an extremely close fight in a year. Of course, Bud will be 35-36 by then. Not saying that Bud still wouldn't be the favorite, but Taylor is an elite fighter who would give Bud the toughest night of his career. Not sure if you've followed his career, but JT beat far better guys at 140 than Bud did.
                  Last edited by NachoMan; 11-26-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                    Taylor should stay right where he is and pick off the 135 guys as they move up, starting with teo.
                    Yeah, I would love to see him take out Lopez then move up. No need to stick around for the rest of the LW bunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X