No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Frank Sanchez Can Beat Tyson Fury Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Frank Sanchez Can Beat Tyson Fury Right Now

Mike Borao, manager of heavyweight contender Frank Sanchez, is confident his boxer is capable of beating WBC world champion Tyson Fury. Sanchez (19-0) is currently ranked at six by the World Boxing Council.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One thing is for sure is that it would be a great fight. Sanchez has very good foot movement and throws sneaky punches.
    Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

He’s decent but nothing to write home to mother about!
      Cen fath? Cen fath? likes this.

Comment

Sanchez is nothing special at all, but because he's Cuban and has a bit of footwork, he's the new boogeyman.
        Cen fath? Cen fath? Cyrus24 Cyrus24 like this.

Comment

A clever fighter, but from what I saw against Agjaba, no, not a good chance against Fury.
          Cen fath? Cen fath? Cyrus24 Cyrus24 like this.

Comment

I believe that is punched at this point are telegraphed far too much and Fury would see them all coming. Like Joyce, if he is going to throw shots like that he has to get his timing far better.

Comment

So Sanchez is the new Cuban boogeyman...until somebody destroys him like Wilder did it with Ortiz.
              Cen fath? Cen fath? likes this.

Comment

And then the manager sobered up!!!
                Cyrus24 Cyrus24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  He’s decent but nothing to write home to mother about!
                  I think the HW belts will all be split up before long (mostly due to politics) and I will be surprised if Sanchez doesn't pick up a belt. He is every bit as good a boxer as the best in the division, but, like many Cubans, he seems to do just enough to win rounds, so I could see him losing a big fight on the cards if he doesn't change that. Sanchez seems to have a very solid beard, so I could see him doing well against the big boys (AJ, Fury, Wilder) and he's got enough skill, size and pop to be very competitive with Usyk too. TBH, I think Sanchez is probably the biggest dark horse in the division.

Comment

Can Fury handle a slick latino boxer?

Comment

Working...
                    X