Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos Hopes To Unseat Lopez, Then Face Haney in Stadium Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos Hopes To Unseat Lopez, Then Face Haney in Stadium Fight

Unbeaten lightweight contender George Kambosos is aiming to unseat Teofimo Lopez on Saturday night - and then move forward with a unification against WBC world champion Devin Haney.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now that is a man with ambition.

Plans on beating Teofimo and then going right at the neck of another champion in the so-called "4 kings" division.

Unlike the guys currently there, including Teofimo, who who think that "0" has more value than legitimately beating the best.

All fine and dandy but, I have a hard time imagining Kambosos upsetting Teofimo. Just doesn't have the style to do it.
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Kambosos is doing a great job promoting this fight but he is in for a severe beatdown.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

As much as I like his ambition, Kambosos has that low left style, his left hand down around his waist. He was in deep without defects, Teo is going to land for sure. I hope Kambo can take it.

Comment

I hope he does. I'm tired of Teo. The kid is clearly delusional. He knows he's not officially undisputed and would rather duck Haney then get his name written in the history books.

I really hope Kambosos embarrasses and humbles Teo. If not then maybe Josh.
          Last edited by ReggieKray; 11-25-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I don’t like Kambosos… that guy is fake af and you can see right through his fake ass… Teo is the real deal and Kambullsh.it will find out the hard way… good! Can’t wait til teo knocks the fake out of this arrogant ass.hole
            Last edited by Robi13; 11-25-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

This will all change when Lopez hits him ,Anyone who walks forward in to Lopez at this weight will suffer the same inc. Haney who can't sell a ticket and has already been rocked.

Comment

this guy is a great dance partner to raise ticket sales, talks a great game and now he's looking past Teo ..... LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                  I hope he does. I'm tired of Teo. The kid is clearly delusional. He knows he's not officially undisputed and would rather duck Haney then get his name written in the history books.

I really hope Kambosos embarrasses and humbles Teo.
                  Yes, Lopez and his "undisputed" BS and general attitude is becoming tiresome. But I just can't see Kambosos doing it.

Comment

I'm hoping for a Kambosos win, but surely Lopez has a re-match clause!

Comment

Working...
                    X