Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: If Joshua Loses To Usyk, Which I Think He Will, Our Fight is Dead in The Water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: If Joshua Loses To Usyk, Which I Think He Will, Our Fight is Dead in The Water

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is still looking for his domestic rival, Anthony Joshua, to step aside in order to allow a full division unification with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Indeed that is a huge event the UK fans will be robbed of. However Tyson needs to just fight Dillian Whyte and forget the talk about AJ stepping aside, that is not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post
      Indeed that is a huge event the UK fans will be robbed of. However Tyson needs to just fight Dillian Whyte and forget the talk about AJ stepping aside, that is not happening.
      Joshua will not loose to Usyk. Yea, I said it. Bring on Fury. Should be an interesting fight. I lean towards Fury to win.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Joshua will not loose to Usyk. Yea, I said it. Bring on Fury. Should be an interesting fight. I lean towards Fury to win.
        Usyk - Joshua will be a fight I am really hyped up for. If Joshua can come in more aggressive and use his size and strength he should leave with a win. However if he decides to outbox Usyk again, he will be defeated and possible stopped in the later rounds.

AJ said he is coming to do a gritty fight in an interview, but what worries me is that he still has the incompetent McCrappen in his team.

Comment

It’s not dead but it’s a far less valuable fight if AJ loses again.

Team Joshua would probably like to swerve Usyk and just cash out vs Fury but I think AJ is the type of guy who wants to try and avenge his defeat even if it’s doesn’t necessarily make business sense.

I think AJ could potentially win the rematch but you have to favour Usyk, he’s just far better technically as we seen in the first fight. AJ has to get to him early to have a chance IMO.
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

If Joshua can come in more aggressive and use his size and strength he should leave with a win.
            It’s nowhere near that simple.

Whenever AJ tried to become the aggressor Usyk stung him with the left hand. You’re underestimating how adaptable Usyk is too.

This isn’t a Ruiz type rematch were all AJ has to do is tweak a few things, he has to get the game-plan near perfect to beat Usyk IMO.

Comment

AJ and Whyte have had their moments on the big stage, it's time for the new stars to shine.

The people want to see him versus the mastermind Usyk, the man of titanium Joyce, and the Russian psycho Makhmudov.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It’s nowhere near that simple.

Whenever AJ tried to become the aggressor Usyk stung him with the left hand. You’re underestimating how adaptable Usyk is too.

This isn’t a Ruiz type rematch were all AJ has to do is tweak a few things, he has to get the game-plan near perfect to beat Usyk IMO.
                Well, with AJ being the fraud phony with no heart that he is, he can always just go in there and flap around the ring and get a robbery decision since there is no more rematch clauses to hang on to.
                nacho daddy nacho daddy Fact Fact like this.

Comment

If Fury defeated Usyk and went into the fight against a guy coming in on a loss makes less sense . Fury wants all the belts so he can retire saying he was the best ,didn’t have the same energy however when A.J had the belts when Wilder was up .
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I would like to see Fury vs Usyk and Joshua Vs Joyce, with the winners meeting.I will admit this won't make Dillian happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X