Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt To Train in Las Vegas, Parts Ways With Alfredo Caballero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt To Train in Las Vegas, Parts Ways With Alfredo Caballero

Former world champion Miguel 'Alacran' Berchelt will move his training headquarters to Las Vegas after ending the working relationship he maintained for more than four years with renowned Sonoran coach Alfredo Caballero in Hermosillo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After the Valdez KO, I'm afraid Berchelt won't be the same anymore.

Comment

Jorge Rubio can fix some defensive problemas that Berchelt has.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

He should definitely move to 135 and not fight Shakur like arum wants him to.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Goid move on heading up as the draining finally caught up to him.
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

With what we now know about Valdez his win over Brechelt is suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
              Goid move on heading up as the draining finally caught up to him.

i think he was just doing the weight cut all wrong. I remember them saying in the Valdez fight he ate a large pizza after weigh ins. After cutting you gotta replenish with healthy foods not large pizzas.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post

i think he was just doing the weight cut all wrong. I remember them saying in the Valdez fight he ate a large pizza after weigh ins. After cutting you gotta replenish with healthy foods not large pizzas.
                Man, most of the fighters eat hamburgers, pizzas, and a lot of that kind of foot. I remember Pacquiao and Khan doing the same.

Comment

The revaluation has begun. He’s not finished. Finished.

Comment

He can get back. Without question. For a long time he was very unbeatable. And was such a force. Moving up a division will change that some. But as long as he doesn't go for the elites in his first fight at the weight, I can see him getting back to top shape.

To be honest, from the week prior to the Valdez fight, up until he was face first on the mat, everything looked wrong about Berchelt. He looked bad on the scale. He looked bad AFTER getting off the scale. He looked bad in the dressing room before the fight. And he obviously looked bad during and after the fight. None of that is what we're used to seeing from Berchelt. That's one fight camp gone wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if he's champion at 135 by early 2023 or end of 2022, taking the belt from whoever is the worst of the champs at that time. THEN, fighting the elites in the division becomes another question

Comment

Working...
                    X