Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Tommy Looked Terrible on Purpose To Secure Jake Paul Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Tommy Looked Terrible on Purpose To Secure Jake Paul Fight

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury claims that his younger brother, unbeaten prospect Tommy Fury was deliberately "terrible" when he decisioned Anthony Taylor in order to secure the fight with Jake Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well then Tommy should quit boxing and become an actor because, in his last fight, his role as as "fighter that sucks big time" was an Oscar winning performance!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Well then Tommy should quit boxing and become an actor because, in his last fight, his role as as "fighter that sucks big time" was an Oscar winning performance!
      Rofl hahahshahahahahahhahahahahah

Comment

I said this same thing. It’s a Fury tradition. Hughie has been deliberately awful to land those big fights

Comment

Tommy Feary looked terrible on purpose for all his fights to secure the Jake Paul fight.
          billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
            I said this same thing. It’s a Fury tradition. Hughie has been deliberately awful to land those big fights
            He’s good at being deliberately awful in the big fights too. He’s a good fighter but he always spoils his own big fights. The lower level opponents I actually think he puts on a good show, he’s planting his feet these days against the lesser boxers.
            billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

On paper this fight is even, but IMO Fury looks much more polished than Jake Paul in terms of his punch delivery, footwork, etc, so I think Fury wins relatively easily.

I think Fury has nice technique and a lot
              of fast twitch muscles, but not a lot of ring IQ or counterpunching ability. This should all pan out to a prospect who looks good on the pads and bag but never goes anywhere.

Comment

Okay, but what about all of Tommy’s fights before that?

Comment

The only Jake Paul fight I’m looking forwards too … I don’t mind seeing any one of these guys losing, but I’d prefer to see Fury to win this one
                  blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

He’s good at being deliberately awful in the big fights too. He’s a good fighter but he always spoils his own big fights. The lower level opponents I actually think he puts on a good show, he’s planting his feet these days against the lesser boxers.
                    Ya know... I guess I could be a professional boxer if I wanted! I could really do a convincing job of being awful in the ring!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X