Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says a Canelo Trilogy is Possible, But He Doesn't Dwell On The Subject

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says a Canelo Trilogy is Possible, But He Doesn't Dwell On The Subject

IBF middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin is preparing for a high-stakes unification coming up next month with WBA champion Ryota Murata.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGG should stay at middleweight and try to unify the division. Murata isn't that good, Andrade is still completely untested, and Charlo will probably move up before too long anyway.

Comment

Canelo is officially a cruiser weight now thats crazy, he should go for the bridger weight too

Comment

eversince their second fight, the difference between their quality of oppositions have been night and day and GGG has been fighting underneath canelo's shadows.....3rd fight is a retirement fight for GGG imo and he might really get hurt...

Comment

"Imagine if I moved to 175-pounds" Nobody will image that, i like GGG, but he is a one División fighter, never went out of the 160. Canelo is fighting at 200 next fight. I would bet Canelo fighting at Heavyweight more probable that GGG at 168.

Comment

“I like Mexican Style.” (Meant Staying at 160)

Comment

ggg should retire and not hold up the division if he does not fight andrade and charlo.
              mgame mgame Shadoww702 Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

He doesn't dwell on it.....

oh-please.gif

Comment

By Golovkin saying "I know who he is" doesn't give positive connotations.

Comment

What happened the "anyone 154-168" man?!

Comment

Working...
                    X