Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Will Push Hard To End Joseph Parker Inside The Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Will Push Hard To End Joseph Parker Inside The Distance

Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora is going to press hard to knock former WBO world champion Joseph Parker out in their upcoming rematch. Chisora, who dropped Parker in the first round of their May bout, lost a close twelve round split decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alternative headline: Chisora will find a way to lose like he has all 11 other times he fought someone who had a pulse

Comment

I always wonder why some fighters don’t stick with a trainer for at least 2 fights . Buddy McGirt and Chisora was working I’d favor Parker by late stoppage .

Comment

War Chisora!!! Watching Del Boy bring it in the ring has been a guilty pleasure of mine since his ruckus with Klitschko. Pure entertainment.

Comment

Chisora reading from the same script he dies before every fight, "changes, improvements, etc etc". Then he turns up and fights exactly the same fight as he has done for the last ten years and - as Commander said - usually manages to find a way to lose!

Comment

I thought he won the first meeting with Parker and with Whyte too for that matter. There is some other hard luck losses against Pulev, Helenius and Kaybel also. 11 losses seems like a lot till you look at all the losses. 5 of those losses could have easily gone in his favor and his performance against Usyk was as good or better than Joshua's.

Add to that, he has the best resume in the division.
            Jkp Jkp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
              Chisora reading from the same script he dies before every fight, "changes, improvements, etc etc". Then he turns up and fights exactly the same fight as he has done for the last ten years and - as Commander said - usually manages to find a way to lose!
              He didn’t fight at all like the same last time ,he had a real jab and mixed combination punches up intelligently while also going to southpaw at times which got him his unofficial win against Parker . He is now without McGirt however ,which is probably not a good thing .

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                I thought he won the first meeting with Parker and with Whyte too for that matter. There is some other hard luck losses against Pulev, Helenius and Kaybel also. 11 losses seems like a lot till you look at all the losses. 5 of those losses could have easily gone in his favor and his performance against Usyk was as good or better than Joshua's.

Are we basing these off them being a s/d? Because he clearly lost to Pulev and Kabayel and if anything the scorecards were flattering in his favour. Both of those should have been unanimous decisions.
                The Helenius fight was a disgraceful decision though and agree with the other two.

Comment

I thought Pac came back well from being koed. But chisora ain't done half bad come to think of it Congrats chisora

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Well said! Delboy is the TRUTH

He dont duck and dodge people, hes a real fighter. Always brings the heat, he beat Joseph "Inactive,nodoghavingass" Parker in the first fight. Will beat him again and will get robbed AGAIN! Can you believe it? I sure can.

Comment

Working...
                    X