Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa: This Fight Might Be My Last At 122, I Might Move Up To 126

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Figueroa: This Fight Might Be My Last At 122, I Might Move Up To 126

A win by Brandon Figueroa on Saturday will place every major junior featherweight title in the same gym. It's not the conflict of sharing a training facility with unified WBA/IBF titlist Murodjon 'MJ' Akhmadaliev (10-0, 7KOs) that would prevent an undisputed championship showdown, however; rather the question of Figueroa continuing to make the 122-pound limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone think Fig. Can win this fight? He's quite a dog

Screenshot_20211124-082913.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yes, I do think he can, because he is a dog! I just think "Cool Boy Steph" has the ability to outbox him easily, but if Fulton comes in there trying to prove something, Fig can catch him and hurt him!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Yes, I do think he can, because he is a dog! I just think "Cool Boy Steph" has the ability to outbox him easily, but if Fulton comes in there trying to prove something, Fig can catch him and hurt him!
        I share the same sentiment. Fulton is very talented and I can also see beating MJ after this to become undisputed. He just can’t get reckless in this fight and needs to stay sharp.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

What's up with these "fight week excuses?" Dude, nobody wants to hear about you moving up when you have the Fulton fight in front of you this week. I'm not sure if he was asked this question or not, but the answer and timing is unacceptable.

Me thinks he'll use the weight cut as an excuse if he comes up short on Saturday.

Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Brandon is a double tough SOB for sure bet I wouldn’t favor him to beat Gary Russell.

Comment

I put $100 on him. If Steph fights him the way he fought Angelo Leo he gets stopped like Nery.

Comment

Easily possible with that frame

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                  What's up with these "fight week excuses?" Dude, nobody wants to hear about you moving up when you have the Fulton fight in front of you this week. I'm not sure if he was asked this question or not, but the answer and timing is unacceptable.

Me thinks he'll use the weight cut as an excuse if he comes up short on Saturday.

Let's go Brandon!
                  He has been saying he plans to move up for a while already it's not just a fight week excuse. Either way should be a good fight I know Fulton has the boxing skills but he got pressured pretty good by Arnold Khegai and although he won that fight Figueroa is a bigger puncher and put's just as much pressure should be a good one it's 55-45 in favor of Brandon for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X