Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez To Kambosos: You Gotta Show Something; I Ain't A Mickey Bey, A Lee Selby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez To Kambosos: You Gotta Show Something; I Ain't A Mickey Bey, A Lee Selby

LAS VEGAS - Teofimo Lopez cannot wait until the night he finally encounters George Kambosos Jr. Lopez is certain that the unbeaten Australian contender is incapable of backing up all the tough talk he has directed at him throughout the obnoxiously long buildup toward their lightweight title fight. The undefeated, unified 135-pound champion promised Kambosos during an open workout recently at City Boxing Gym that the mandatory challenger for his IBF title will learn quite quickly November 27 that he operates on an entirely different level than any of the first 19 opponents Kambosos has beaten.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just hoping Teofimo makes the weight & not be dehydrated. That kid has to go to 140 now. Kambosos could pull off an upset if Teofimo has to go many rounds.

Comment

actually Lopez gotta win this fight. If he loses then the lomachenko victory is loses luster

Comment

Would be hilarious if George pulls it off. This kid went to the ego water cooler and drank the whole thing. Him and his pops are a case of best left with little time on their hands.

Comment

Hoefimo ducked the Loma rematch knowing it wont go his way based on the second half of the first fight when Loma stopped standing around not throwing (for God only knows why, shoulder injury they said?)

Hope he loses to Kambosos, probably wont happen tho. Fck Hoefimo and his papa too, loud mouth *******.

Comment

lopez is a bum. kambosas will mop the floor with him

Comment

I like what i was seeing from Kambosos n the press conference he really is ready to do the business and i so hope he pulls it off man Teo and his dad are a couple of nobs who need to be humbled badley.
              Last edited by Kzbox; 11-24-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Teo is right. He really should win this easily.

Comment

Working...
                X