Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Expects Tough Fight With Umar Salamov on December 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Expects Tough Fight With Umar Salamov on December 11

WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol of Russia is training hard for a scheduled defense in December and is currently preparing with three sparring partners at a training camp in Krasnodar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't realize Bivol and Salamov were fighting. Last I heard Salamov was fighting Joe Smith before Smith instead went with Callum Johnson.

I haven't seen much of Salamov other than his fight with Hooper. Don't recall being terribly impressed, I imagine Bivol wins in unimpressive fashion. Wonder if it's being picked up by DAZN.

Comment

This coward avoided the Zurdo Ramirez fight because he wanted to stay waiting on that payday with Canelo smh and now Canelo skipped him too rofl
      El Más Loco El Más Loco likes this.

Comment

Bivol ducked miserably Ramírez

Comment

So did John Ryder walk away from David Morrell Jr. for nothing?

David Morrell-John Ryder: WBA Re-Orders Super Middleweight Title Fight
          https://www.boxingscene.com/david-mo...-fight--159000

Hearn's Plan For Bivol: Fight John Ryder In The UK In December, Then Face Canelo In May
          https://www.boxingscene.com/hearns-p...canelo--161380

Comment

I dont like to throw the D word around but not one unification since hes had the belt. Can we just get him and beterbiev in the ring together already???
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Cherry picking bum.....but of course the main boxing media doesn't call him out on it because they are always trying to protect their precious Eastern Euro darlings.

Comment

Another useless fight for Bivol, people is wating for him to unify since forever. MW, SMW, LHW and soon CW, are all wating to fight with Canelo. Hoy many careers will be delayed for that fight? Due that Canelo is only one man i fear that all this divisions will continúe to sleep.
                blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X