Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Motivated By Revenge To Topple Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin Motivated By Revenge To Topple Luis Ortiz

Former IBF heavyweight champion 'Prince' Charles Martin is still hungry to get some payback on his former foe Anthony Joshua, according to Martin's manager Mike Borao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Walks this earth like a cod.

Comment

Martin doesn't have much of a chance here
      Sammy7861992 Sammy7861992 likes this.

Comment

I look forward to this card.

Comment

Eye of the tiger?

Comment

One of the most avoided heavyweights in the world HAHAHAHA, my man looking to start a comedy gig up soon, getting some practice in??
            Lord have mercy no wonder Martin came out with "I walk this earth like a god"

Comment

Incredible that THIS is a PPV fight...zero chance of getting this (or even following it on the internet)

Comment

Martin could have fought Hunter or Hrgovic for a title shot with A.J in the IBF. Ortiz is a fight he should win if he’s going to get another title shot or more importantly have a chance to win one . Martin is a little underrated I’m sure had he won the Kownacki fight on short notice he’d probably be seen a bit different.

Comment

The OLD man should put Martin to sleep in less than 4rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    The OLD man should put Martin to sleep in less than 4rds.
                    I highly doubt that . Ortiz hasn’t boxed since 2020 and his last legit knock out was in 2018 against a C level fighter . Both guys have been inactive but it will effect the older guy much more .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 11-23-2021, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X