Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Chavez Sr. Told Me I Have The Courage To Beat Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: Chavez Sr. Told Me I Have The Courage To Beat Gervonta Davis

Hard-hitting lightweight contender Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz has embraced the underdog role heading into his showdown against WBA Lightweight Champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis which headlines a SHOWTIME PPV on Sunday, December 5 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What's he going to do? Courage Tank's face off?
    IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Still an easy fight, the guys who already beat or drew with this guy are journeymen at best. Now he is supposed to give Porky problems? If you are buying this or supporting it, you are an absolute moron or nothing more than a shill for Mayweather and PBC. If you think Porky may lose or is even at risk of losing to this nobody then you must not think very highly of him.
      Last edited by jonnyc420; 11-22-2021, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Still an easy fight, the guys who already beat or drew with this guy are journeymen at best. Now he is supposed to give Porky problems? If you are buying this or supporting it, you are an absolute moron or nothing more than a shill for Mayweather and PBC. If you think Porky may lose or is even at risk of losing to this nobody then you must not think very highly of him.
        Why do you call him Porky? Do you think he’s fat?

Comment

Didn’t Chavez sr also once say that Chavez jr could be better than him?

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post

He's missed weight a few times, and then just look at his face. At his age cutting that weight is simple unless you blow up between fights. By the looks of it he seems to do so.

Comment

i like issac...hes a ferocious puncher. he should not have taken this one but how you gonna argue the money $300k? tank has the punch too plus that cunning savagery. its gonna be short but a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post

Davis has a fat face

Comment

Cruz can punch like hell. Tank better be focused
                  Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Every huge underdog fighter states they are going to win and shock the world in the blatant mismatch. This article reaffirms the obvious - Pbc will continue to follow the formula and put Davis in against b-level overmatched Hispanic fighters to draw the huge latino fanbase - especially on the west coast. Cant have a black or white fighter in the opposite corner - fight/ppv just wont sell. Davis has the elite skills and is a rich kid - but obviously has zero ambition of greatness or actually making a top 10 p4p list.
                    sinca Veneno likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X