No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Remains: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Remains: Weekend Afterthoughts

WBO welterweight titlist Terence Crawford (38-0, 29 KO) made the fifth defense of his belt Saturday and in many ways it was a textbook example of what makes Crawford who he is. Early in fights, he can lose rounds. Sometimes, Crawford might even look vulnerable.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Path To Glory for Terence "Bud" Crawford: #1 Spence, #2 WBA WW Title, #3 154 Title, #4 Retire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Path To Glory for Terence "Bud" Crawford: #1 Spence, #2 WBA WW Title, #3 154 Title, #4 Retire!!!
      I've got a funny feeling after Spence reaction to the fight he will avoid the Crawford fight. I could see Ugas trying to fight Bud or see Bud moving up but Spence didn't show he wanted the Crawford fight. He shouldve manned up and got in the ring Saturday and called for it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I've got a funny feeling after Spence reaction to the fight he will avoid the Crawford fight. I could see Ugas trying to fight Bud or see Bud moving up but Spence didn't show he wanted the Crawford fight. He shouldve manned up and got in the ring Saturday and called for it to happen.
        If Spence fights Ugas, it will not be a title fight! Ugas has been ordered to fight Stanionis next, and the winner must face Butaev! So Spence has no excuse not to fight Crawford next, especially if Crawford is not with Top Rank!

Comment

Spence responded the same way when Ugas beat Manny. There are guys Spence wants to fight and fighters he doesn't and probably won't fight.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 11-22-2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I agree 100%, more if that's possible. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any from Spence indicating that he actually wants to fight Crawford, just reasons why he won't.

Comment

If Crawford beats Ugas and Spence, Id pick Crawford over Floyd and Sweet Pea Whittaker at 147 in a mythical match up.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

I agree 100%, more if that's possible. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any from Spence indicating that he actually wants to fight Crawford, just reasons why he won't.
                Well if he can't get Ugas (who is ordered to fight Stanionis) then he has no more excuses! if his eye was healed enough for Ugas, then he should be ready for Crawford!

Comment

I don’t think Spence or Crawford is afraid of each other. They both just are too greedy and prideful to give away more than 40% of the take. Its like they are conceding to the other. These 2 fighters don’t back peddle for nobody.

Comment

Yeah, I got that same impression from Josh Taylor when he was approached for comments post-fight. He normally doesn't shy away, but he kept his comments short and just said Bud isn't in his immediate path. Like Spence, he saw something he didn't like.
                    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X