Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bill Haney: Devin Is The Champion, But He Was The One Hunting For JoJo Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bill Haney: Devin Is The Champion, But He Was The One Hunting For JoJo Diaz

The next challenge for Devin Haney is the specific challenge he and his team have sought for months. The length of time it took for Joseph 'JoJo' Diaz to come around and agree to terms never slowed down the preparation process for their upcoming WBC lightweight title fight December 4 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bill Haney you need to stop coming up with bull****, at one time Fortuna was Haneys mandatory and you and your son danced around and with the help of CROOKED SALIAMAN GOT OUT OF IT!!! JO JO took on Fortuna when Haney and QUEEN GARCIA found excuses!!! You were pretty much cornered in the public's eye to take the fight with JOJO!!! FACTS ARE FACTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
      Bill Haney you need to stop coming up with bull****, at one time Fortuna was Haneys mandatory and you and your son danced around and with the help of CROOKED SALIAMAN GOT OUT OF IT!!! JO JO took on Fortuna when Haney and QUEEN GARCIA found excuses!!!
      Got to give Diaz props for this because these other two clearly did not want that work (against Fortuna). Hoping for Jo Jo to take Haney into real deep water. To me, Diaz is the kind of fighter that deserves fan support.

Comment

I have a feeling Jojo Diaz will be robbed this upcoming fight against Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
          Bill Haney you need to stop coming up with bull****, at one time Fortuna was Haneys mandatory and you and your son danced around and with the help of CROOKED SALIAMAN GOT OUT OF IT!!! JO JO took on Fortuna when Haney and QUEEN GARCIA found excuses!!! You were pretty much cornered in the public's eye to take the fight with JOJO!!! FACTS ARE FACTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
            Got to give Diaz props for this because these other two clearly did not want that work (against Fortuna). Hoping for Jo Jo to take Haney into real deep water. To me, Diaz is the kind of fighter that deserves fan support.
            Diaz talks BS. Good fighter and a likeable guy, but he has problems keeping it real. Haney will school him.

Comment

Bill, cut the crap. I think that it has been proven that around 126-135lbs, if the money is right, Diaz will step into the right no question asked!
              That being said, I'm not saying he beats Devin unless Devin wants to take the unnecessary risks he took vs Linares.
              Last edited by Afi23; 11-21-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X