Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Crawford is The Best Out of Everybody I've Been in The Ring With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Crawford is The Best Out of Everybody I've Been in The Ring With

On Saturday night, Terence "Bud" Crawford became the first fighter to stop "Showtime" Shawn Porter. The end came in the 10th round, as Crawford retained his WBO welterweight world title in front of a sold-out crowd of 11,568 at Michelob ULTRA Arena at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No ****.

Bud beats Spence.

Comment

Errol Spence ran outta the building like a little B- -ch he wants the fight even less now than he ever did and Crawford’s contract with Top Rank is up so that can’t be used as an excuse anymore unless he’s dumb enough to resign with them.

Comment

Crawford says he wants the big fights. If no Spence, then fight Ennis. Can he win that one? Doubtful.

Comment

You heard it from the horse's mouth folks. So whether your a fan of Crawford, or whether your a fan of Spence, just accept Porters opinion. He's earned the right after all. That said, we still need to see it. It has to be settled for good.
          BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Crawford is the only person I've ever seen go hard to Porter's body. I don't mean the bull**** Spence was doing neither while chest to chest. I mean winding up with full force punches to the body while Porter charged in and was defenseless against.. Those slowed Porter down enough to start being timed to the head.
            Last edited by Mister Wolf; 11-21-2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Context is important. Where porter was mentally, and in terns of his career, frames those remarks.

​​​​​​It will be interesting to see who Crawford fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                Crawford says he wants the big fights. If no Spence, then fight Ennis. Can he win that one? Doubtful.
                It’s not a big fight

Ennis just beat a guy coming off two losses, the fight before that was a blown up faded 140 fighter.

Ennis was on his 14th pro fight and fought a guy with a 3-18 record

I think he’s talented but let him beat a good level welterweight that’s actually winning fights before they fight. At least a true top 15 fighter.

Comment

I'm convinced Spence has no desire to face T Crawford after seeing him run out of the arena after Porter getting stopped. I believe Spence's intentions were (if Porter won the fight) to climb in the ring, face Porter and suggest they run back their rematch opportunity. Seeing Spence run away after T Crawford's victory confirms Spence's absolute no desire (cowardliness) to compete for the WW unification......EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Not a big fight yet though. Ennis will need to become mandatory. Spence won't fight him either for the same reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X