Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Shawn Porter - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Shawn Porter - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Crawford, Porter Scorecard BoxingScene Live - The longtime WBO welterweight king and pound-for-pound star, Terence Crawford, finally has the super fight he craves. Enter Shawn Porter, the two-time champion who has fought most of this generation's elite welterweights. (photos by Stacey Snyder)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow what a great start to a fight. I have porter up three rounds to none and with the knockdown he's up 4 points already

Comment

Let's see a war

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        Wow what a great start to a fight. I have porter up three rounds to none and with the knockdown he's up 4 points already
        were you always an assh@le with nothing else better to do. The fight just started.

Comment

Faster start than normal from Crawford, forced by Porter forcing the action, great fight so far

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            What knock-down? There wasn't one that I've seen. Close fight, bud better step it up as he's behind on the cards and I doubt he can't know porter out

Comment

I have it 5-3 Porter after 8

Comment

Shawn is winning this fight through 8 rounds so far

Comment

Fark ill eat my words he gets the TKO. Dunno why they stopped it though...?

Comment

Bad stoppage... Porter wasn't that hurt.. Good fight though
                    joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X