Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Canelo Made Sure He Became Undisputed; That's Motivation To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: Canelo Made Sure He Became Undisputed; That's Motivation To Me

LAS VEGAS - Terence Crawford couldn't help but completely respect Canelo Alvarez's accomplishments over the past 11 months. Crawford knows as well as any world champion how difficult it can become to unify titles when boxers are aligned with competing promoters and television networks or streaming services. To watch from afar as Alvarez fully unified four super middleweight titles in less than a year has motivated Crawford to push harder to become boxing's only welterweight champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s a shame when boxing promoters/boxing business gets in the way of a boxer’s dream. I hope we get to see an undisputed champ in the welterweight division within the next year. We need more boxers like Crawford that are chasing greatness/legacy.

Comment

Crawford makes it sound like Canelo waved a magic wand to fight everyone in his weight class. I’m sure he lost money to make all these fights happen. He sure wasn’t making GGG money in his last 3-4 fights. That’s the magic. DONT BE GREEDY. The money is still poring in for Canelo. More than he needs. He’s just not greedy.

Comment

Working...
      X