Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: Errol Spence Is They Cash Cow; They Just Used Shawn Porter As A Pawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford: Errol Spence Is They Cash Cow; They Just Used Shawn Porter As A Pawn

LAS VEGAS - It took Terence Crawford some time to understand why, all of a sudden, Al Haymon was in favor of Shawn Porter fighting him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"They pushed for Shawn Porter to be my mandatory..." So if "they" didn't do it, who would you be fighting? Just say, "Thank You Al Haymon..." and keep it moving!

Comment

As much as PBC was protecting Spence and that misleading meaningless 0, Crawford himself is as much to blame himself by accepting the weakest opposition of any champion not named Deontay Wilder or Adonis Stevenson the last 10 years. It's a disgrace how American fighters, particularly the inner city fighters that have this entitlement mindset and run fast to avoid threats. This was never the case before the days of Obama, but of course you would have outliers like Roy Jones who continuously ducked Darius Michalcziewski in Germany and Nogel Benn in England. Today's fighters of the same ilk play that routine as the norm today. This entitlement culture destroyed their confidence in themselves.

Comment

Or maybe Porter just wanted a shot at your title and becoming the mandatory was the only way to get it. Conspiracy theories just don’t turn me on….

Comment

So, I hear all y'all barking about Crawford but tell me this; Who has he refused to fight?
          greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Crawford wanted 60/40 in his favor for the Spence fight. Spence fought Garcia for his first ppv, Garcia would be the best name in Crawford's resume. He fought Porter, had the accident and took Danny instead of a softer opponent. He had Pac lined up and he had that injury. So when was he suppose to fight Crawford who demanded so much? Crawford can talk all he wants but his opponent selections talks for him.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
              So, I hear all y'all barking about Crawford but tell me this; Who has he refused to fight?
              He refused to fight Vergil Ortiz, for one.

Two, he went on DAZN years ago and refused to fight Porter when Porter was inquiring about the fight.

Three, he basically refused to fight Keef when he had BoMac go on Twitter lying about $10 million.

Four, he could easily have fought Ugas - who beat him in the ams, BTW - but refused.

Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                "They pushed for Shawn Porter to be my mandatory..." So if "they" didn't do it, who would you be fighting?
                We know what was coming.

I made this two years ago - right around when I made Crawford/Khan and Crawford/Brook before they got booked.

AnEJJa6.png

Looking at the photo now, Crawford looked quite a bit thinner against Porter. He made weight easily (thanks to BoMac eating the good food), but I wonder if he was drained.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWoke=Woke View Post
                  As much as PBC was protecting Spence and that misleading meaningless 0, Crawford himself is as much to blame himself by accepting the weakest opposition of any champion not named Deontay Wilder or Adonis Stevenson the last 10 years. It's a disgrace how American fighters, particularly the inner city fighters that have this entitlement mindset and run fast to avoid threats. This was never the case before the days of Obama, but of course you would have outliers like Roy Jones who continuously ducked Darius Michalcziewski in Germany and Nogel Benn in England. Today's fighters of the same ilk play that routine as the norm today. This entitlement culture destroyed their confidence in themselves.

‘Inner city’? Mate, just say you mean ‘black’, and just say you think black people are ‘uppity’ instead of the ‘entitlement’ euphemism.

No offence, but this is some weird ****, man. Weirder, still, it’s Obama’s fault?

I mean, he’s a Warhawk, corporate shill, genocide supporter and terrible person, like every other U.S president in history, but I don’t think he actually makes the fights, man…
                  LeOoze LeOoze likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Two, he went on DAZN years ago and refused to fight Porter when Porter was inquiring about the fight.

Three, he basically refused to fight Keef when he had BoMac go on Twitter lying about $10 million.

Four, he could easily have fought Ugas - who beat him in the ams, BTW - but refused.
                    Actually no, Oscar said Ortiz isn't ready and if you didn't know, Oscar is his promoter
                    If you saw the interview you would know that they were friends and neither wanted to fight the other at that time.
                    Keith himself said he wants $10 million and it was Bob Arum that said "if Keith's promoter thinks it's a 10 million dollar fight then he should put up the money."
                    A total fabrication. One, Ugas is in dispute with the WBC for a fight with Spence for all the belts and not even considering a fight with Crawfford. Second, Crawford is fighting the man that beat Ugas tonight. You might want to catch that one.

NEXT!
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 11-20-2021, 07:26 PM.
                    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X