Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Crawford-Porter Is Gonna Be A Great Fight; Porter Must Be Smart About Pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: Crawford-Porter Is Gonna Be A Great Fight; Porter Must Be Smart About Pressure

LAS VEGAS - Jaron Ennis intends to become a more visible presence at high-profile fights now that he is inching into position to fight for a welterweight world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Porter just needs to go in there and make this a dog fight, if you start thinking to much with Crawford, he's going to beat you, he has a higher boxing I.Q. Crawford is a rhythm fighter, who is constantly trying to set traps and outsmart u. Be smart in regards of not getting baited into those traps, but if Porter is going to win this fight, it's not going to do anything with being smart, Porter needs to be the brawler, maybe even a bit reckless and awkward, a street fight is what is going to get him the win, because that's what is going to disrupt Crawford's rhythm, if you start thinking and waiting to much with Crawford, you might as well call it a day. And sadly for Ennis, if Crawford wins tonight, he will stay far away from you, so he better hope Porter wins if he wants a shot.

Comment

If Porter loses, Ennis becomes IBF #2! Sorry Shawn, I need that! IBF, do your job!
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 11-20-2021, 12:54 PM.
      Henrock Henrock likes this.

Comment

All of them will avoid Ennis, this kid is the future of boxing
        Henrock Henrock likes this.

Comment

Porter will fight Ennis but we all know Scareford
          won’t, watch crawford won’t even mention Ennis name after the fight ! Ennis gonna be there at the fight, I wish he would go inside the ring and step to scareford
          Last edited by Henrock; 11-20-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X