Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Demolishes Jason Quigley in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade Demolishes Jason Quigley in Two

Andrade, Quigley Fight Photos Gallery - SNHU Arena, Manchester - WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade (31-0, 19 KOs) demolished Jason Quigley (19-2, 14 KOs) in two rounds - after three knockdowns. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

For all of the doubters who I'm sure will say that Quigley wasn't a worthy opponent, and talk about Andrade lack of quality opponents, he can only fight the people who are willing to fight him.

Comment

Andrade has a lot of haters but Canelo absolutely avoided him. He left 160 rather than fight him, just like he's leaving 168 to avoid Benavidez. Whenever some fighters nowadays don't wanna fight someone, they go to a different weight class saying that they're breaking records and making history, but all they do is pick an old past prime guy with a name, or someone they think is a soft touch, or vulnerable in some way. Some fighters learned that blueprint from Floyd, who often went into semi- retirement to avoid tough fights or dangerous guys. Thanks for Floyd for fu...ing up boxing with ur nasty ass business model

Comment

Next a Walmart employee

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Andrade has a lot of haters but Canelo absolutely avoided him. He left 160 rather than fight him, just like he's leaving 168 to avoid Benavidez. Whenever some fighters nowadays don't wanna fight someone, they go to a different weight class saying that they're breaking records and making history, but all they do is pick an old past prime guy with a name, or someone they think is a soft touch, or vulnerable in some way. Some fighters learned that blueprint from Floyd, who often went into semi- retirement to avoid tough fights or dangerous guys. Thanks for Floyd for fu...ing up boxing with ur nasty ass business model
          Damn you’re fçking delusional Canelo didn’t duck anyone at middleweight. He fought GGG twice ffs. He fought Cotto, who was the lineal champ at MW at the time. He fought Danny Jacobs who many thought defeated Golovkin.
          Last edited by BigDramaShow!; 11-20-2021, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I’m surprised Quigley made it to a title shot with such weak punch resistance. Dude just came in to collect a check.

Comment

Canelo should fight Andrade & Charlo but he jumped up to cruiser. Too bad. How about Charlo-Andrade?

Comment

Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
                For all of the doubters who I'm sure will say that Quigley wasn't a worthy opponent, and talk about Andrade lack of quality opponents, he can only fight the people who are willing to fight him.
                It’s always the same blame the guy looking to fight .

I always favored Andrade over Canelo,I think it’s a bad match up for him .
                factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Damn you’re fçking delusional Canelo didn’t duck anyone at middleweight. He fought GGG twice ffs. He fought Cotto, who was the lineal champ at MW at the time. He fought Danny Jacobs who many thought defeated Golovkin.
                  And yet, he has not fought the folks objective boxing fans want to see..

Comment

Originally posted by slindee3 View Post
                    Can't find a worthy opponent, but plenty of unworthy ones? Everybody is scared except the no hopers? A guy has to step out of his confort zone, hunt giants, not Quigleys.

Comment

Working...
                    X