Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez, McWilliams Arroyo Trade Knockdowns, Fight Ends in Two Round No-Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez, McWilliams Arroyo Trade Knockdowns, Fight Ends in Two Round No-Contest

Julio Cesar Martinez and McWilliams Arroyo finally made their way into the ring, only for the fight to end just as it was developing into a scorcher.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-19-2021, 10:35 PM.

That was no headbutt, that was arroyo looking for a way out.

Comment

Not sure ole boy couldn't see anything playing it up a bit IMO but looked like it was heading towards being a decent lil scrap shame...

Comment

Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
        There was a clear headbutt but it was initiated by Arroyo jumping with his head first while throwing punches they just met and clashed at the same time no one to blame really. It sucks because it was turning out to be a good one. I've said it before Martinez is there for the taking that tough guy style is only going to last so long when he moves up he's going to run into some trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
          I didn't see the replay but it's only two options. If cut from headbutts, we cannot blame him. If it's as you say, it's a tko right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            There was a clear headbutt but it was initiated by Arroyo jumping with his head first while throwing punches they just met and clashed at the same time no one to blame really. It sucks because it was turning out to be a good one. I've said it before Martinez is there for the taking that tough guy style is only going to last so long when he moves up he's going to run into some trouble.
            Wtf

Matinez was on his way to stopping the quitter that’s why arroyo wanted no more. Arroyo is a disgrace.

Comment

Martinez was on his way to the KO. S**t happens, hopefully they can do it again. Fight was entertaining while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Martinez was on his way to the KO. S**t happens, hopefully they can do it again. Fight was entertaining while it lasted.
                I doubt they give the quitter another chance he looked for the easy way out.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post

I doubt they give the quitter another chance he looked for the easy way out.
                  Easy to be said from the couch. We don't know how bad the injury was.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Easy to be said from the couch. We don't know how bad the injury was.
                    Guy sounds like a two pump chump..but anyway, most prize fighters would have kept going..I think old mcnuggets never really recovered from the first and figured he could get a rematch..but then he could have had a blurred vision, highly unlikely, but not impossible

Comment

Working...
                    X