Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Shawn Porter - Tense Staredown at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Shawn Porter - Tense Staredown at Weigh-In

Crawford, Porter Weights Photos Gallery - The longtime WBO welterweight king and pound-for-pound star, Terence Crawford, finally has the super fight he craves. Enter Shawn Porter, the two-time champion who has fought most of this generation's elite welterweights. (photos by Stacey Snyder)
    [Click Here To Read More]

When you hold a belt up you literally have one job- hold it up the right side up.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I have a feel that Crawford is going to be the first one to stop Porter between round 9 to 12

Comment

I think Crawford is going to make a statement and shock everyone with a early stoppage

Comment

Bud by KO 9

Comment

Bud looked drain and irritated. He looked like he was about to pass out on Max On Boxing. I can imagine he wanted to punch Wordy Smurf Max Kellerman in the face for repeating questions and extending the interview.

Bud wanted it to be over. Porter looked proud while making weight and he’s had to use the towel a few times. BoMac even mentioned they were going “shake off” those last few lbs on the morning of the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
              I have a feel that Crawford is going to be the first one to stop Porter between round 9 to 12
              I've been saying the same thing I just got a feeling I don't know why. I know Porter has never been stopped and Crawford isn't a tremendous puncher but Porter get's very wide with his shots and I can see a hybrid uppercut/hook stunning him and him getting stopped along the ropes.

Comment

Bud will stop this porter bum inside the distance. It's a decent keep busy fight that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                  I've been saying this since the fight was announced. For as durable and tough as Porter is, he's had his fair share of wars. I think he gets clipped with something he doesn't see coming but he will definitely have his moments because Bud is so offensive minded.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    When you hold a belt up you literally have one job- hold it up the right side up.
                    Nice catch! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X