Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McCaskill vs. Bustos, Hrgovic vs. Alexander Added To Haney-Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McCaskill vs. Bustos, Hrgovic vs. Alexander Added To Haney-Diaz

Jessica McCaskill has signed a long-term promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing and Eddie Hearn - and will defend her undisputed Welterweight title against Victoria Bustos at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday December 4, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Braekhus won both of the fights against McCaskill even though she was clearly washed up.

But McCaskill is a level above Bustos, though, and also bigger. Should be a run of the mill defense for her.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      I thought Braekhus won both of the fights against McCaskill even though she was clearly washed up.

But McCaskill is a level above Bustos, though, and also bigger. Should be a run of the mill defense for her.
      You are idiotic beyond belief and know nothing about boxing. Go sleep with your dog you goof

Comment

Originally posted by Gaylord Barrett View Post

You are idiotic beyond belief and know nothing about boxing. Go sleep with your dog you goof
        Are you mad about me scoring the two Braekhus fights for her or are you mad at me saying McCaskill is a level above Bustos?

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Are you mad about me scoring the two Braekhus fights for her or are you mad at me saying McCaskill is a level above Bustos?
          I don't want to speak for the guy, but I think he's mad about you scoring both fights for Braekhaus. I'm guessing you were scoring it based on her attractiveness?

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post

I don't want to speak for the guy, but I think he's mad about you scoring both fights for Braekhaus. I'm guessing you were scoring it based on her attractiveness?
            I watched the fights. That's all it took. Second fight wasn't even that close, first fight could have gone either way.

I think Braekhus was punished by everyone involved because people were mad she was about to break Joe Louis' title defense record.

I also think Braekhus was punished because she generally dominated most of the rounds in her previous fights, while she barely won the rounds in these fights because she was washed up. People saw McCaskill be competitive and incorrectly awarded her rounds that Braekhus was edging.

Comment

Working...
            X