No announcement yet.

Arreola Confident That He Can Handle Klitschko's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola Confident That He Can Handle Klitschko's Power

LOS ANGELES - With a little more than two weeks to go before his historic heavyweight fight against World Boxing Council (WBC) heavyweight champion Vitali “Dr. Ironfist” Klitschko, No. 1-ranked Cristobal “The Nightmare’’ Arreola, his trainer Henry Ramirez and promoter Dan Goossen met with reporters on the phone to talk about the upcoming showdown.

[details]

Wrong. Arreola's gettin KTFO.

Comment

lets go arreola get that weight under control get in good shape and prepare to make history...i think you he's got it klit's gettin old and if he can stick to his game plan and stay away from klits power then i think he can do it klit didnt look to impressive the last time that i saw him arreola is still really young and can use that to his advantage

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        He's indeed gonna get knocked out. Has he ever even gone 12 rounds? I see him fatiguing after the 6-7, if it even gets that far. But also, I give him a chance to KO Vitali in the first 4 rounds, if he goes hard. My bet is still on Vitali though.

Comment

yeah but i hope he pulls off the upset.

Comment

I don't think Arreola has a chance. He's being brought along much too quickly. He hasn't faced any real competition except a way past his prime McCline. He's definately 4-6 fights away from Vitaly.

He has a punchers chance and Vitaly is getting older; still I would be surprised if he won a round or two. His D is not great and shows little movement. He's not fast enough to bother Vitaly and I don't think he has enough experience -- or skill -- to get inside and take out VKlit.

Comment

/thread...

Comment

If arreola takes the fight to vlad, will vlad tire out?

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonCALI View Post
                  If arreola takes the fight to vlad, will vlad tire out?
                  you mean vitaly

Comment

I don't think so, he has been dropped before and Vitali has one hard punch, either way, it will be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X