Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Declares 'Free Agent' Status, Wants Best Fights Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete Declares 'Free Agent' Status, Wants Best Fights Possible

The two-time world champion Emanuel 'Vaquero' Navarrete is now analyzing the best options for his career after starting a period of being a free agent. Navarrete is looking for bigger things after having already achieved a 9-0 mark in world championship fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And another one! Terence Crawford, take notes!
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

It’s that easy Crawford, but you’re going to be 35, so doesn’t even matter anymore.

Comment

That's funny because today Arum just said the fight against Valdez v Navarratte is done. Old lying ass. Unification bouts between GRJ and LSC are his legacy and big money fights. Signing with DEADzone to fight Euros is stupid because he won't get any of his natural American fights. Just ask Andrade and Devin.

Comment

It will hurt his ability to fight other belt holders. The promotion companies try to keep the toilet paper belts in house.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
            That's funny because today Arum just said the fight against Valdez v Navarratte is done. Old lying ass. Unification bouts between GRJ and LSC are his legacy and big money fights. Signing with DEADzone to fight Euros is stupid because he won't get any of his natural American fights. Just ask Andrade and Devin.
            Jojo isn't a "natural American" or whatever the hell that means?

Comment

Navarrete vs Rey Vargas PLEASE!!! I would PAY if that was PPV Sign me up HELL YES!

elf-so-excited.gif
              Last edited by sicko; 11-19-2021, 06:00 PM.
              Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Navarrete vs Rey Vargas PLEASE!!! I would PAY if that was PPV Sign me up HELL YES!

elf-so-excited.gif
                Rey Vargas is one of the most boring fighters in boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Jojo isn't a "natural American" or whatever the hell that means?
                  My bad sir!! I forgot about JoJo....I stand corrected!
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

Rey Vargas is one of the most boring fighters in boxing today.
                    I disagree but that is your opinion, I think their styles would mesh well and bring the best out of each other personally

Comment

Working...
                    X