Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: The Style I Have Planned For Quigley Is Going To Surprise People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: The Style I Have Planned For Quigley Is Going To Surprise People

Demetrius Andrade has several goals in play for his next title defense. High among the list--perhaps only a notch below winning--is further eliminating excuses as to why his divisional peers won't look his way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want to be excited for this. I am trying. It just ..... I can't. Just can't.

Comment

I think Demetrius Andrade is going to try for another FOTY contender, Liam Williams was one of 'Boo-Boo's' most memorable bouts ; and Jason Quigley could make for a second nomination this year. What a exciting run Demetrius is having in 2021! Andrade, has never been more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I think Demetrius Andrade is going to try for another FOTY contender, Liam Williams was one of 'Boo-Boo's' most memorable bouts ; and Jason Quigley could make for a second nomination this year. What a exciting run Demetrius is having in 2021! Andrade, has never been more popular.
        Do I sense some sarcasm? Bahaha!....
        NotWoke=Woke NotWoke=Woke likes this.

Comment

I'd be mad if I were in media and had to work one of Andrade's fights. Not particularly entertaining and he doesn't fight anyone worth a darn

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Do I sense some sarcasm? Bahaha!....

Did you know that Liam Williams is now ranked in the top 10 by the reputable TBRB boxing panel? And the critics are still complaining, what the hell are Jaime Munguia and Jermall Charlo doing? Not fighting top 10's that's for sure.

They are not even tempted to touch, Demetruis Andrade.
            NCBoxingPro NCBoxingPro likes this.

Comment

Andrade is the cure for insomnia

Comment

If Andrade believes he’s the best middleweight in the world, how come he hasn’t fought GGG, Jacobs, dam even Benavidez??? Andrade hasnt proven himself. He wants Canelo RIGHT NOW, without having earned the opportunity. This isn’t preschool anymore “Boo Boo”. No more milk and cookies on a platter.

Comment

I think if Andrade goes on a front foot huntdown, he can get Squiggly out of there. Not sure if he'll employ that strategy though.

Comment

Andrade going for the Iron Mike style? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X