Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Plans To Be Around 180 For Makabu: This is a 50-50 Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Plans To Be Around 180 For Makabu: This is a 50-50 Challenge!

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is not concerned about a size disadvantage when he plans to make a serious leap in weight in 2022. Jumping up by 32-pounds, Canelo plans to challenge WBC cruiserweight world champion Ilunga Makabu in May of next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh damn so he’ll give away 20lbs ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is not concerned about a size disadvantage when he plans to make a serious leap in weight in 2022. Jumping up by 32-pounds, Canelo plans to challenge WBC cruiserweight world champion Ilunga Makabu in May of next year.
      ——-
      I’m here for the toxic hate towards Canelo - The usual duck accusations for a man who just unified a division and is going up in weight to fight a behemoth of a man at Cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

I told the usual dummies that Canelo will not weight 200lbs for that fight

like I said... his gameplan will be to win that fight as the smaller man, just like Usyk did

Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

180? So what he normally weighs in at fight night.

Definitely not putting on 32 pounds as the article suggests
          Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Clenelo is and always has been a F N douchebag!

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
              Oh damn so he’ll give away 20lbs ****!!!!
              190-180 = 10
              I double checked with a calculator so I’m fairly certain

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ——-
                I’m here for the toxic hate towards Canelo - The usual duck accusations for a man who just unified a division and is going up in weight to fight a behemoth of a man at Cruiser
                This is legendary stuff. Reminds me of the old days when fighters did crazy ****.
                TreyShaw TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

It's rare to see Canelo make statements with a circumspect tone for a fight. I wonder if he'd have the same tone if he were to fight the top LHWs.

Comment

NEHO! llunga Makapoop.
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X