Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Jason Quigley, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade-Jason Quigley, DAZN Undercard Weigh-In Results From Manchester

Demetrius Andrade vows to leave a lasting impression in his latest regional headliner. The unbeaten two-division titlist is set for the fifth defense of his WBO middleweight belt as he faces Ireland's Jason Quigley. Both boxers made weight for the scheduled 12-round main event, which airs live on DAZN from SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As a boxing fan and chronic insomniac, I love nights like Saturday, I'll watch a great fight in Crawford vs Porter live then watch the Boo Boo replay to get some great sleep. You guys can say what you will about about Boo Boo but I really appreciate him cause his fights are the only thing that put me to sleep every time. Thanks Boo Boo.
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Andrade’s resume from 2014 to 2021 is just downright pathetic. Quigley is not a great fighter but man, I sure hope he KO’s Andrade in a surprise upset. Please take this guy and his mediocrity out of boxing, Quigley. Be a hero dude, for boxing.

Comment

Let's go Kali!

What a story she has. Finally breaking through having some success after being thrown to the wolves early in her career. In her first 21 fights she fought Cecilia Braekhus (past her prime, but the GOAT of women's boxing), Christina Hammer twice, Hanna Gabriels, Tori Nelson, and Mikaela Lauren. She didn't win any of those fights but she learned and didn't give up. And if she wins this fight she'll have the WBA/WBO/IBO belts and will be set up to fight Cameron for the WBC, IBF, Ring, and lineal titles to become truly undisputed.

Comment

is andrade fighting a golfer?

Comment

Let’s go Malone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JMO925 View Post
              As a boxing fan and chronic insomniac, I love nights like Saturday, I'll watch a great fight in Crawford vs Porter live then watch the Boo Boo replay to get some great sleep. You guys can say what you will about about Boo Boo but I really appreciate him cause his fights are the only thing that put me to sleep every time. Thanks Boo Boo.
              Me too, better than Benadryl.

Comment

https://www.ticketmaster.com/demetri...005B45FA5367C9

no fans

Comment

Working...
                X