Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Must Be Incredibly Frustrating Being Demetrius Andrade; At Least He's Not On The Shelf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Must Be Incredibly Frustrating Being Demetrius Andrade; At Least He's Not On The Shelf

Eddie Hearn credits Demetrius Andrade for remaining focused while the high-profile fights Andrade wants continue to elude him. The unbeaten WBO middleweight champion will make an optional defense of his 160-pound crown versus Jason Quigley on November 19 in Manchester, New Hampshire. Andrade (30-0, 18 KOs), a southpaw from Providence, Rhode Island, continued calling out Canelo Alvarez and Jermall Charlo after he defeated Liam Williams on April 17.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sigh… here’s an Idea go to the WBC conference and ask to fight Eggington and make it a Mando shot.. easy

Comment

Yeah must be so frustrating being paid handsomely to fight D level guys.

I’ll tell you what’s even more frustrating, having to sit through an Andrade fight.

Comment

Because Eddie, Andrade is a difficult fight for Charlo. He doesn't want that fight. But they do all want the Canelo lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Because Eddie, Andrade is a difficult fight for Charlo. He doesn't want that fight. But they do all want the Canelo lottery.
          Yeah but according to Eddie they are willing to pay Charlo 6/7 million dollars , Charlo will get what from Canelo 10 maybe 11 ? If I was Charlo I'd rather fight Andrade who you'd think would be a more winnable fight still make bank and then up my Profile to which I could demand 15 mil against Canelo or something like that . We can only hope these other fighter's will step up to the plate that's what made past fights so good
          Dare7 Dare7 Fact Fact like this.

Comment

Hes turns 34 in february and his record is complete garbage. all tomato cans. Im talking your uber drivers, your meat packers, those guys that clean office floors at night. just complete all around world class bums.

Comment

Charlo brothers made it a point to never fight Andrade cry baby ass after he pulled out of a fight with Jermell doing fight week. Andrade has no one to blame but his own self. Andrade really wanted a real fight move up and fight David Benavidez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                Hes turns 34 in february and his record is complete garbage. all tomato cans. Im talking your uber drivers, your meat packers, those guys that clean office floors at night. just complete all around world class bums.

Funny. I like this post. Totally agree with you on this. I can't stop laughing at this post.
                NotWoke=Woke NotWoke=Woke likes this.

Comment

Eddie talking like it’s someone else’s fault that Booboo’s promoter can’t get him fights.

Comment

Here is the truth......PBC won't deal with Hearn out of petty territory issues and keep winnable fights in house for their hyped up stable of protected USA fighters. Charlo is being preserved to cash out vs Canelo, that is fact right now. Haymon will not empower Hearn in any way shape or form here in America because with HAYMON its always been about power and control. It's a Napoleon Complex, an inferiority Complex on the level of Louis Farrakhan, and Haymon is cut from that same cloth of ignorance.

For all those mouth breathers supporting PBC over the years, you have to wonder if they still living on the plantation, cause they simping for a man who has them mentally enslaved, hence the Farrakhan dynamic. So many of these LDBC fools simping on these pages and bringing down boxing .
                    Last edited by NotWoke=Woke; 11-18-2021, 11:18 AM.
                    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X