Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After I Beat Gonzalez, Dmitry Bivol Will Have Nowhere To Hide!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After I Beat Gonzalez, Dmitry Bivol Will Have Nowhere To Hide!

Frustrated by Dmitry Bivol's silence after Team Zurdo and Golden Boy Promotions sent the World Boxing Association (WBA) light heavyweight champion a legitimate contract offer, Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez now has a clear path to his first World title shot in the light heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm a big fan of Bivol but if he doesnt fight either Ramirez or Beterbiev next, it's a bad look. Hearn is stalling this guy's career with inactivity and **** fights. Zurdo can't keep Bivol's name out of his mouth, how long is this gonna be ignored? Lets see the fight please, it should be easy to make if BOTH guys want it. I think Bivol would box Zurdo's head off but right now Zurdo is the only one DEMANDING the fight...
    krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

That's funny. I'm pretty sure this is Hearn and not Bivol. Hearn wants all the Canelo smoke. Bivol has nothing to gain by fighting "Zurdo" so he's more than happy to wait for that payday. Much like every other fighter in the world. I honestly don't think Dmitry Bivol is scared of anybody.
      Adsy Adsy BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

At least this guy is trying to fight another contender instead of waiting around for a canelo payday
        krazy_d3 krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Stop picking on poor Bivol and try fight Beterbiev you dumb prick.

Comment

Well at least he's calling out Bivol. Wish Bivol and Beterbiev had the balls to call each other out. They won't though, they'll continue to avoid each other and everyone will blame Canelo for them not being in a big fight.

Comment

Zurdo won't win that fight but at least he's actually calling out real guys and seemingly willing to take it unlike most of his contemporaries who are more then happy just waiting on the Cinnamon payday.

Comment

Zurdo Ramirez is doing exactly what He did at super middleweight at light heavyweight now....making a career of fighting B level opposition while running his mouth about tops guys "ducking" him. Calling out guys in the media is one thing. A promoter making a serious offer to a top guy to fight him is another.

Comment

Bivol ducked Zurdo and looks horrible. His career has stalled for years and it was actually him who started calling out Zurdo first a fight that can easily be made with both guys fighting on DAZN. The biggest realistic payday he can get. Instead people got in his ear, Eddie Hearn, and used him as a pawn dangling his name as an opponent for Canelo. He fell for it and lost out on a Zurdo fight in the fall thinking Canelo would pick him for Sept. Then lost out on a Zurdo fight in winter thinking Canelo would pick him for Cinco De Mayo now with Canelo going up to Cruiserweight he has to realize Hearn has no control over who Canelo fights and he just wasted another year without securing a big fight.

Comment

Then he should be calling out Beterbiev, Smith, Buatsi, winner of Arthur/Yarde. Since when was Bivol the only fighter left on the planet. While Bivol needs to grow a pair, there are other guys Gilberto can fight.
                    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X