Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford vs. Shawn Porter - Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford vs. Shawn Porter - Final Press Conference

Porter, Crawford final press conference photos gallery - The longtime WBO welterweight king and pound-for-pound star, Terence Crawford, finally has the super fight he craves. Enter Shawn Porter, the two-time champion who has fought most of this generation's elite welterweights. (photos by Stacey Snyder)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It looks like this fight is really going to happen. I'm surprised, Crawford did everything he could to avoid this fight and if the WBO didn't force him it wouldn't have happened. Bud wants be called the best without fighting the best......now we'll find out. Long odds on Crawford but I'm going with Shawn.

Comment

They are both ready, this fight in reality though would be no different than say if TC fought Swift next..that's about the same chance Porter has to beat TC..they come to fight,they are always in shape, and will go down in history as hard working Champs that gave the A- lister good fights..you need guy like them so that these A- lister can 1. Dodge each other and 2. So they could pad their pockets. Then, from time to time the fans get a decent fight, between two top tier guys. Porter would maybe win 1 out of 10 fights with TC...a high priced high end sparing sesh.

Comment

I still don't get the excitement for this fight besides seeing Crawford finally fighting somebody half decent. It still doesn't tell us much about Crawford. Sure Porter gives a good fight and good effort but he is tailor made for counter puncher like Crawford. And let's not forget every time he has stepped up, he has pretty much lost. Same thing will happen here again.

Comment

Let’s go showtime!!!!!
          Ganondorf Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

I’m excited for this fight. This is a chance for Crawford to silence a lot of doubters.

Huge opportunity for Shawn here. I think it will be an entertaining fight.

Comment

I criticize when necessary but some will just hate and not give props. This is a wonderful fight. Spence,Bud,Porter,D.Garcia,Thurman
              Ortiz,Ennis,etc! If any of those guys fight, all you'll hear from me is "May the Best Man Win! Can't wait.

Comment

Why are ESPN and others promoting this as a super fight when Porter has almost no chance of winning?

Comment

This is one of the fights that Bud’s always craved! Arum just happens to suck at making the fights he’s always needed; just ask Floyd Mayweather why he bolted from Arum and Arums then condescending vision (which is still apparent towards Crawford) for the now highest PPV star in the history of the sport…..Once Porter loses? The naysayers will now turn him into “nothing special.”
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
                    Why are ESPN and others promoting this as a super fight when Porter has almost no chance of winning?
                    one word. (MONEY)

Comment

Working...
                    X