Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Order Munguia To Face Derevyanchenko-Adames Winner In Middleweight Title Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC To Order Munguia To Face Derevyanchenko-Adames Winner In Middleweight Title Eliminator

Jaime Munguia will know his next opponent by the first week of December. By that time, an intriguing matchup will have taken place between Sergiy Derevyanchenko and Carlos Adames. The winner of that bout will be ordered by the WBC to next face Tijuana's Munguia to determine the mandatory challenger for current WBC middleweight titlist Jermall Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not so sure Dervy beats Adames! Dervy is 36 now, and has been through some wars!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Not so sure Dervy beats Adames! Dervy is 36 now, and has been through some wars!
      Stop it get some help. Adames is a 154lber

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if Dere beats Munguia

Comment

This eliminator is a joke. I assume it is PBC and the most crooked man in boxing Sulaiman protecting Charlo. Derevy already lost to Charlo and Adames is a 154 fighter. DAZN would steal the fight from PBC and take that belt. Mungia/Charlo should have been ordered that would be one of the better fights to look forward to.
          Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 11-17-2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I don't see any of the 3 beating Charlo but they all have entertaining styles, should make for good fights

Comment

Dervy has to have some management.

Comment

Look at the protective custody going on. How long he been #1 for Andrade. Refusing to fight a dude is the new way of keeping them at a lower level. Cause if "nobody" fight him we can just say he not good anyway. Smfh.

& Keith Connolly the same dude tried to say Andrade ain't want no smoke with Sergiy but quiet as a church mouse about offering Sergiy to fight Andrade now. I mean let's be honest he don't deserve all these title shots & eliminators anyway..
                Last edited by MPDKSAB; 11-17-2021, 12:15 PM.
                SimpleTouchee SimpleTouchee likes this.

Comment

Derevy Munguia would be a fun fu.cking fight man lol. I don't care about the circumstances of it

Comment

I just thought about something if you gonna refuse like Ryan Garcia. You shouldn't be allowed to fight for other belts or eliminators!

Comment

Working...
                    X