Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr: Ring Rust Got To Me A Little Bit; Will Make Sure I Stop The Guy Next Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr: Ring Rust Got To Me A Little Bit; Will Make Sure I Stop The Guy Next Time

Jose Benavidez Jr. admits a three-year layoff affected his subpar performance Saturday night. The 29-year-old Benavidez still feels he did enough to defeat Emanuel Torres in their 10-round middleweight match. Benavidez gave Torres credit for having an awkward style and a reliable chin that served the Argentinean veteran well during a majority draw Showtime televised from Footprint Center in Phoenix, Benavidez's hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But you won the fight, right?
    Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

Benavidez was lucky, in that Torres doesn't have a knockout punch. Otherwise he would have been flattened.
      Since1976 Deleted likes this.

Comment

His mother must have told him he got his asssss kicked and he was going to have to find a real job!

Comment

#3 of the seven steps of grieving his dead career...

Comment

You can put lipstick on a pig... Re-Learn to box and lower the weight. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

Comment

240lbs?!! Sounds like he had no intention of fighting again!

Comment

Torres caught the shaft in Jose home town. Not even close to a draw. If that's the Jose were gonna see from here on out he needs to hang em up.... QUICK

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
                  You can put lipstick on a pig... Re-Learn to box and lower the weight. Otherwise you're wasting your time.
                  It's weird to hear how Jose was supposedly really good and a prospect to look out for, but in his in ring posturing and hands down style lets him get hit

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    240lbs?!! Sounds like he had no intention of fighting again!
                    Ya 80 plus lbs . he should've fought at cruiserweight lol .

Comment

Working...
                    X