Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Warning: If Eubank Jr. Wants To Play Big Man - I'll F------ Drop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Warning: If Eubank Jr. Wants To Play Big Man - I'll F------ Drop Him!

"Maybe, we'll just have to see how it goes," said Liam Williams when asked whether he will be his usual abrasive self when he meets Chris Eubank Jr to formally announce their December 11 clash this week. "I'm quite chilled and just looking forward to the fight but if he decides he wants to play the big man, then I'll f------ drop him."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ohh. I'd missed this one. Fun effing fight. Actually probably close to 50/50 though I'm rooting for Williams here.

Comment

This is the first fight on Sky I've had any interest in since Matchroom left

It's been very slim pickings on Sky Boxing for a long time now (including the Matchroom era) if you exclude PPV

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post

It's been very slim pickings on Sky Boxing for a long time now (including the Matchroom era) if you exclude PPV
        You are correct but around 70% of the PPv's have been sub standard , maybe more! Eddie Hearn said that sky were going to shove this out on PPv so there's an obvious friction there now and hopefully this will lead to a battle that leads to better value shows

Comment

Chris eubank jnr by easy stoppage win.
          tough kids these smith brothers but this young fellah just ain’t got enough at this stage.
          it will be a brave effort though.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            tough kids these smith brothers but this young fellah just ain’t got enough at this stage.
            smiths William…..tomatoes tomatoes whateva! You get what I mean…pahhhh! A win for Chris no matter who the kunt is.

Comment

Was a big Williams fan even travelled to Wales to watch him fight, but he never seems to get over the line in big fights. Hope he wins but can see him just coming up short again. Game plan must be to use his very decent jab and straight shots and keep turning Eubank and stay in center of ring.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post

It amazes me that you’ve said that, because even though I might agree, it’s reminded me that when Matchroom were on PPVs even those cards were WOEFUL.

Really substandard product with almost all of the house fighters in one-sided contests. Added insult to injury when non-PPV worthy fights headlined such as Chisora vs Price. Absolute scams

Comment

I can see this coming down to who is the better conditioned and who wants it the most. Neither are 160 elite level imo.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    It's Liam Williams vs Eubank, not Liam Smith.

Stay off the crackpipe Micky, it's rotting your brain and let's face it, you were never the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                    X