Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Expects Heavy Fan Support in Demetrius Andrade Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley Expects Heavy Fan Support in Demetrius Andrade Clash

Jason Quigley believes he'll have the crowd on his side as he expects his Irish fans to roar him to victory when he challenges Demetrius Andrade for the WBO World Middleweight title at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire on Friday November 19, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I heard all of Andrade's fans are gonna split a cab to the venue. Room for one more apparently.

Comment

what fans? His own Irish family probably doesn't even know he has an upcoming fight
      Last edited by Rip Chudd; 11-16-2021, 04:50 AM.

Comment

I reckon quigley might just pull off the upset here. Andrade looked flakey and old against Williams in his last fight, looked seriously rocked a few times and looked relieved as hell to hear the final bell. Quigley is quite happy to take a couple to land one and he’s durable - completely the wrong style for Andrade at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post
          I reckon quigley might just pull off the upset here. Andrade looked flakey and old against Williams in his last fight, looked seriously rocked a few times and looked relieved as hell to hear the final bell. Quigley is quite happy to take a couple to land one and he’s durable - completely the wrong style for Andrade at this point in his career.
          I can tell you're one of the idiots around here.
          Last edited by BigDramaShow!; 11-16-2021, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Andrade the most overrated and lazy fighter currently holding one of those trinket belts. Beating a nobody from Africa on short notice not a measure of a champion, and his lack of heart will show up Friday when the Irishman will press him to the point of him quitting. I'm calling it an 11th round surrender when Andrade fakes an injury.

Comment

No substitute for entitlement.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

i will laugh so hard if quigley wins.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I am so curious what the viewership for this will be......

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

I can tell you're one of the idiots around here.
                    And what do you think everyone reading your comment can tell about you? Perhaps see if you can wake your other brain cell up and produce a vaguely coherent argument as to why you disagree with me? Then we could have a proper debate just like grown ups.

Comment

Working...
                    X