Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Tommy Fury Will Fade After Four, Then I'll Stop Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Tommy Fury Will Fade After Four, Then I'll Stop Him

Youtube star turned boxer Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs) is very confident in his ability to score a knockout of upcoming opponent Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

No disrespect, but if Tommy can't beat Jake, he should try another "reality" show, like Temptation Island or the Bachelor, because I heard he did that crap show Love Island.

Jake puts the work in, but I mean, he ain't a great boxer is he, and Tommy is a Fury. He is a novice, but at least should beat Jake Paul, we think.

Comment

I am rooting for Jake paul to stop him be a big statement imagine him fighting Lawrence Okolie for the wbo title

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        I am rooting for Jake paul to stop him be a big statement imagine him fighting Lawrence Okolie for the wbo title

The only good thing about such happening would be the perverse enjoyment you could derive from watching a promoter and their outriders twisting themselves into all kinds of knots to try and justify such an abomination.

It would be worse than all the discourse I heard in the lead up to Audley Harrison vs David Haye desperately asserting that the former WAS actually a live opponent and not a scam: “all he needs to do is land ONE BIG SHOT….”

Don’t they all…

Comment

Tommy Fumbles!!!lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

It would be worse than all the discourse I heard in the lead up to Audley Harrison vs David Haye desperately asserting that the former WAS actually a live opponent and not a scam: “all he needs to do is land ONE BIG SHOT….”

Don’t they all…
            well, audley actually won an olympic medal and he also had a last minute KO to win the european title under his belt, so i dont think jake paul is comparable or earnt the right to even be mentioned in the same breath honestly. this is mcgregor or total novice level fighting were talking about here. put some respect on audleys name you bum

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              No disrespect, but if Tommy can't beat Jake, he should try another "reality" show, like Temptation Island or the Bachelor, because I heard he did that crap show Love Island.

Jake puts the work in, but I mean, he ain't a great boxer is he, and Tommy is a Fury. He is a novice, but at least should beat Jake Paul, we think.
              I am wholly confident that tommy beats jake, woodley is like 5'7. let that sink in guys 5,7 and in his 40s and an mma fighter. comprende?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Stop talking so much rubbish , a YouTuber against a seasoned accomplished fighter compared to him , all because they live on fantasy does mean you have to follow

Comment

Tommys being trained by Sugar hill and Tyson for this one where as previously it was just his dad, so they aint taking this lightly by any means, J.P hasnt boxed anyone his own size and weight either, Fury will box long for the 1st half with his 4 inch reach advantage and then try and up the pace and go stoppage in 2nd half, pretty much what paul is hoping to do but shouldnt be able to on the night.

Comment

How long have these Paul brothers been training? Pro boxers and fighters are always predicted to destroy non fighters like segal, mjw, van damme and Jackie chan. Pro fighters are put on pedestal so fury should win easy?

Comment

Working...
                    X