Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe On Haney's Willingness To Replace Rolly, Fight Tank On Short Notice: F--- Eddie Hearn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe On Haney's Willingness To Replace Rolly, Fight Tank On Short Notice: F--- Eddie Hearn!

Gervonta Davis' promoter was in no mood Monday to entertain speculation regarding Devin Haney's supposed willingness to replace Rolando Romero on short notice before Isaac Cruz secured that assignment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone ask that ugly mfer Ellerbe what happened to his prediction that “plant will beat the **** out of canelo”

Comment

Ellerbe and Mayweather promotions are the kings of protecting their fighters. Even worse than Haney is at ducking fights, the whole short notice thing doesn't fly because they would both be taking the fight on short notice, so it's even money. But I guess what he said is better than saying I'm protecting my fighter from anyone with a pulse...

Comment

They didn't like Haney bc he isn't a Hispanic nobody with little to no hope of winning. Those are the only guys PBC loves feeding their favorites.

Comment

Tank vs Haney would have been PPV worthy, if it's true that Devin was willing to step in for Rolly.

​​​​​​

Comment

Ellerne really is annoying
            bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Ellerbe is like that fat white girl with weeve steady boosting **** up in the background, but no one really pays attention to, until they need a blow job.

Comment

F**k Leonard Ellerbe. F**k Leonard Ellerbe.
                Hustle Hustle Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

L. Ellerbe putting Eduardo Hearnia in his place. Haney and Davis are fighting next year

Comment

Screw Hearn. Stick to the UK and STFU.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X