Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner: I Want To Unify The Division, I'm Going To Be Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner: I Want To Unify The Division, I'm Going To Be Undisputed

Reading, PA - Alycia Baumgardner became the WBC/IBO super featherweight world champion with a crushing fourth round stoppage over reigning and previously undefeated champion Terri Harper at The Sheffield Arena in Sheffield, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just witnessed a young lady with confidence and poise but also she was a bit flamboyant with her hands low with bounce and flare, she looks like the goods!

Comment

I love this girl, what a great athlete

Comment

I hope she does it….great to see a female fighter who actually throws heavy punches rather than that pitty pat malarky

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing her in against Hamadouche next. The French girl is incredibly tough and brings it. A win over her would be a statement and a stoppage would be something else. To be honest, I don't rate Hyun Mi Choi that high and think it's an easy win for either Alycia or Mikaela.

An ultimate showdown between Mayer and Baumgardner would be a great fight showcasing interesting styles. Mayer can box from range but she's tough and willing to fight in trenches. Baumgardner has that boxing and that power.
          ​​​​​​
          Super featherweight for women suddenly looks alot more interesting....
          MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X