Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank vs. Liam Williams Will Be Sold-Out Event, Says BOXXER's Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank vs. Liam Williams Will Be Sold-Out Event, Says BOXXER's Shalom

Middleweight contender Chris Eubank Jr. is not concerned with the hostile environment that awaits him on December 11, when he faces domestic rival Liam Williams. Eubank will face Williams at the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he’s right tbf.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Cold beer and a captive audience, in a warm arena, in the freezing winter. I can see it.

Comment

Proper dissing Eddie Hearn lol. By the way Hi Eddie how you feeling today lol?

Comment

It's a decent tussle, Sky were testing the waters for it to be on PPV but it's simply not. Liam's been beaten at light middle and Jr. has each time his stepped up.

Comment

I like it, a lot. Good matchup of two world class British fighters. Good luck to boxxer and Sky, I hope they take over British boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              I like it, a lot. Good matchup of two world class British fighters. Good luck to boxxer and Sky, I hope they take over British boxing
              World class? Both guys are second rate domestic, not even first rate domestic and far from world level. Williams could not get past Liam Smith and Eubank lost to Groves who was KO'd easily by Callum Smith who was chased around the ring like a chicken by midget Canelo. Brit Bum BS fight. Hopefully Eubank steps up to world level before he retires it would be entertaining to see him get concussed.
              thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post

World class? Both guys are second rate domestic, not even first rate domestic and far from world level. Williams could not get past Liam Smith and Eubank lost to Groves who was KO'd easily by Callum Smith who was chased around the ring like a chicken by midget Canelo. Brit Bum BS fight. Hopefully Eubank steps up to world level before he retires it would be entertaining to see him get concussed.
                They are both world class level, both have been to the top. If you don’t like them that’s fine
                diarraisagod diarraisagod likes this.

Comment

Eubank Jr is in line to be GGG-Murata winner's mandatory for the WBA 160 belt. Now he's on coasting mode fighting domestic level opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

They are both world class level, both have been to the top. If you don’t like them that’s fine
                    Indeed, fighting for a world title by definition means you're at the world level. They're both ranked top 10 by The Ring and TRBR too.

This isn't a world title fight but it is a good fight at the level just below. The winner will get a bump in the rankings and likely another title shot/title eliminator

Comment

Working...
                    X